Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mindless less mind

Being someone that always thought to be the dummy by others and myself, I never had much faith in my mind, which now turns out to be rather a good thing. Not having to schlep the burden of formal intelligence around I can fall back on experiencing the world as I’ve always done. The thing that changed greatly though is the calm I feel. I’m no longer scared that what I feel doesn’t measure up to the thoughts and theories others have. I know where I have been and I know where I went wrong. The compass by which I steer is getting more and more accurate and is no longer hindered by the magnet of self doubt. It is okay to not know and learn, like it is okay to not do and listen. The freedom it gives me is immense, and the vastness of the knowledge I can partake in is immeasurable.

No comments:

Post a Comment