Sunday, February 26, 2012

Poem

Will I cast a deaf eye
Will I turn a blind ear
Will me be you and you me
Or will the line be thicker now, broader even.

When does sound become movement
And movement become thought
Is sound the absence of silent’s
Is silent’s all sounds, like white light is all colour

Is awareness the prism where all passes through
To become palatable, touchable, knowable
Is mind but an innocent bystander,
Catching but a glimpse of what the universe offers

All is energy, nothing is without
The driving force,  the binding agent
The what that makes you me and in reverse
change direction and it makes form, sound, touch

What makes energy change direction,
Intention of..
Random action of..
Collision off the line between you and you

Mind will never know or draw the picture clear
But I will try
I´ll try and fail
But I will get close if I can only let the paint brush go
Let colour pass back through the prism into pure white
Containing all motion all love.

No comments:

Post a Comment